According to government regulations, our resort is ready to welcome you for this season 2020-2021.
1. STATION STATUS
- Full traffic capacity on the slopes.
- Full schedule for lifts and the reception at the cabin.
- Equipment rentals are possible according to current regulations.
- All interior spaces are open according to government regulations.
- Wearing of face cover at all times in interior and exterior spaces.
- The café-bistro and restrooms are open according to safety and social distancing instructions.
- Use of lockers is possible in limited number and according to the regulations in force.
We hope that many of you will enjoy the slopes of Ski Chantecler for the enjoyment of all ages, following the safety rules put in place to allow all winter sports enthusiasts to enjoy the season.
Therefore, you will be able to come down the slopes of our mountain following the next few sanitary measures:
- 2 meters distance in all places frequented by skiers and snowboarders, indoor and outdoor.
- Wearing the face cover inside for everyone
- Wearing a neck warmer or a hood covering the nose and mouth outdoors (visitors 3 years old and older)
- Frequent hand washing; every time you enter the cabin, cafeteria or store
- Visitors coming from an area with a higher alert level (non-recommended) must follow the instructions of their region of origin.
Night ski will start at 2 pm.
For tickets, online purchase is privileged, without any reservation necessary for a specific date.
We are doing everything possible to welcome you in the best conditions for this particular season by respecting the health measures for the safety of our customers and employees. Therefore, we call upon the collaboration of everyone to make the most of this season, with skis on your feet and the wind at your back.
Hoping to see you on the slopes this winter!
More details will follow. These measures are temporary, and are subject to change according to the guidelines established by the Quebec Ski Areas Association.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us by phone at 450 229-1404 or by email at email@example.com.